DRIVER’S EDUCATION CLASS- SPRING SESSION
March 2, 2022 @ 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm$275.00
If you are looking to get a driver’s license in Minnesota, you must first obtain a learner’s permit. To do so, you’ll need to complete the classroom instruction. The course teaches the principles of road awareness and safety for prospective first-time drivers. The course will cover topics including:
- Minnesota road signs and what they mean.
- How to be a safe and responsible driver.
- How to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- MN traffic laws.
- Driving in emergency situations, through construction zones, and over railroad crossings.
This course will cover both the required 30 hours of classroom instruction AND the 6 hours of behind-the-wheel driving training. The classroom instruction needs to be completed before you get your MN learner’s permit. The behind-the-wheel training cannot be taken until you obtain your learner’s permit.
For more information on the Drivers Training process, visit https://perhamcommunityeducation.com/drivers-education/
PARENT MEETING: Wednesday March 2nd at 6:30 at Perham High School
Class is limited to 30 students. It is recommended that Students be 15 years old by the end of this class.
The deadline for registration and payment is March 16th @ 4:00pm.
TO REGISTER: Read the Parent/Student acknowledgment, change the +/- to how many you would like to sign up for the class and click Get Tickets
1) Check or Cash can be dropped off in the Activities Office at PHS (Door 2) or mailed to:
Perham Community Education
800 Coney Street West
Perham, MN 56573
2) To make an online payment: https://perham.revtrak.net/High-School/drivers-ed/