June Driver’s Education Course
June 5 @ 9:00 am - June 16 @ 12:00 pm
Perham-Dent Driver’s Education Class
If you are looking to get a driver’s license in Minnesota, you must first obtain a learner’s permit. To do so, you’ll need to complete the classroom instruction. The course teaches the principles of road awareness and safety for prospective first-time drivers. The course will cover topics including:
- Minnesota road signs and what they mean.
- How to be a safe and responsible driver.
- How to safely operate a motor vehicle.
- MN traffic laws.
- Driving in emergency situations, through construction zones, and over railroad crossings.
This course will cover both the required 30 hours of classroom instruction AND the 6 hours of behind-the-wheel driving training. The classroom instruction needs to be completed before you get your MN learner’s permit. The behind-the-wheel training cannot be taken until you obtain your learner’s permit.
For more information on the Drivers Training process
JUNE CLASS DATES: JUNE 5TH – 17TH (WEEKDAYS ONLY)
TIME: 9 AM – 12 PM
LOCATION: PHS 1ST FLOOR STEM BREAKOUT AREA
PARENT MEETING: MAY 31ST, 6:00 PM
INSTRUCTOR: DENISE LILLIS
Keep in mind
- Class is limited to 30 students.
- Students must be 15 years old by the end of the class.
- Class attendance is MANDATORY per MN State Law to receive credit.
- Payment due at the time of registration.
***ONCE THE 30 STUDENT LIMIT HAS BEEN FILLED YOU MAY ASK TO BE PUT ON THE WAITING LIST FOR THE NEXT AVAILABLE SESSION***
Registration: OPENS MARCH 13TH @ 10 AM & CLOSES MAY 22ND @ 4 PM
Follow to register: https://www.vancoevents.com/BTHQ
If you wish to pay via Cash or Check, please call or stop in the Perham Activities Office located near door #2 of Perham High School.
Phone: 218-346-1615 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org